COVID-19COVID-19 https://relaunch.the-flag.de/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/COVID19THEFLAGBANNER-1.jpg 900 600 THE FLAG https://relaunch.the-flag.de/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/COVID19THEFLAGBANNER-1.jpg
Your well-being is our highest priority!
The new situation presents us all with new challenges. Please be assured that we have taken all possible measures to ensure that your stay with us continues to be as safe as possible.
In order to reduce the risk of infection in our houses, we have immediately taken various precautions:
- All handrails, doorknobs, elevators and mailboxes are permanently virucidal cleaned by one employee throughout the day.
- All departure apartments are disinfected daily with virucidal disinfectant.
- Each apartment is cleaned with its own cleaning cloths and virucidal disinfectant and the cloths are not reused afterwards.
- Virucidal disinfectant is available to all guests in all public areas.
- All staff with guest contact are instructed and trained in hygiene and disinfection measures. There is a catalogue of measures in case of suspicion of infection.
- The breakfast buffet is temporarily suspended as a precautionary measure. A to-go breakfast is provided.
- All apartment renovation projects will be suspended until further notice. Only critical emergency repairs are permitted.
We have devoted our utmost attention to the implementation of the measures and are monitoring current developments in order to be able to make new adjustments immediately.
What you can do yourself?
- Wash your hands frequently. Please make use of the disinfectant in public areas.
- Avoid close contact with people and stay at home if possible. Keep the necessary minimum distance of 1.5 m to other people.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a handkerchief or the sleeve (not with your hands) if you cough or sneeze, and dispose of used handkerchiefs immediately.
- If you have fever, cough, or breathing difficulties, seek medical attention early, follow the instructions of your local health authority and call them in advance to contact the proper health care facility.
- If you or someone you have come in contact with is infected with COVID-19 (coronavirus), please contact your local health authority immediately for quarantine guidelines.
- Eat well and use the time to try out new recipes.
- Exercise sufficiently as long as you are not affected by a curfew.
- Use the time to recharge your batteries.
We know that these are unsettled times for everyone, so if you have any concerns or questions please feel free to email us at any time.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
We want to continue to offer you a safe place with stability, peace and security.
In the interest of everyone’s safety, we ask you to follow the political instructions and recommendations as closely as possible. Thank you for your patience, understanding and consideration.
Be careful and, above all, stay healthy.